Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Food, Family, Fun & Sparklers...Happy Birthday America!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowned by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

I am so thankful for the country in which I live. The freedom that it has, and most importantly the men and women who leave everything they've known, and they families they love in order to ensure that we in America can live free and safe. Thank you to all who serve in the military, and risk their lives everyday for America's liberty.

Our day started off with Mom and I making a brownie pizza that was later covered in strawberries, bananas and blueberries. We also made crab and shrimp salad (Dad's favorite) The menu was grilled chicken, salad, pink fluff, baked beans, and brownie pizza and ice cream for dessert. All the fun started at night, where we got creative with sparklers and my camera. Enjoy!
I got creative with my nail polish...I painted my toes and fingernails different colors of red, white and blue.

Dad, the grill master
Moose relaxing
The brother and sister, ready to eat dinner
The brownie pizza
My brother enjoying the cool whip
We had fun drawing with the sparklers :)



My sister and I

Happy 4th of July!

See you soon!
Sara Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment