Monday, February 27, 2012

Me and My {Valentine}

 
I had such an amazing Valentine's weekend spent with my family, and well...my Valentine :)
Saturday was spent traveling up to see him, a trip to dinner and the mall.
Sunday was an amazing day spent on his bus route, making a special taco dinner, wonderful church services, and an evening spent exchanging little gifts to each other and taking mustache photos ;D



And then there was Monday :)

Daniel and I had a special little breakfast, just the two of us that morning, in the hotel lobby.  Then Dad and I went with Daniel to the college's chapel service then we had to say goodbye for a few hours. :)  I went back to the hotel, took a short nap, and then began preparations for the banquet. 
After doing my make-up, re-doing my hair at least four times, and getting into my dress.  I was ready to go out with my wonderful man :)  It was an incredible evening spent at the pier, getting hot chocolate, dinner and putt putt golf.
It was so wonderful to be able to spend so much time with him :)

Enjoy the pictures!









See you soon!
Sara Rose <3


1 comment: