Monday, October 3, 2011

This Is What We Call an Intermission...Music Included...


Life can be so hectic sometimes.  Take, for instance, my week.  Between work, a wedding, evangelistic meetings, youth activities, and just plain life, it's hard to find a time to just quiet down, and take a breather.  Sunday is always such a blessing to me.  My family has an amazing church, that not only has other church members that are absolutely wonderful and are amazing friends, but also a pastor that isn't afraid to tell us what needs to be changed in our lives but also our hearts.  I SOO needed Pastor's message this past Sunday. It was 19 things that hinder our prayers from being heard by God...
I strongly encourage you to go to follow the link and 
listen to the sermon, it was so wonderful.

Also, this is one of my new favorite songs!  Take a listen! =)


See you soon!
Sara Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment