Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why?

Well, despite the fact that I think I need to add more to my plate for the summer, I thought that a blog might be a fun way for me to display my photos and spill some of my thoughts. Why The Owl and The Key though?? One reason is that they are two of my favorite things. Owls are so cute, I have them in my jewelry, my phone, and my computer. Even one of my favorite movies has to do with owls. One of my other favorite things are keys. I have always been fascinated by them. The old, ornate, and vintage kind are my favorite. Also, the name is somewhat of a spin off of my favorite book, The Hawk and The Jewel by Lori Wick. So, with all of that said, I really don't have a set purpose for my blog. Just a little something for me to add to do while I'm at home for the summer. Bare with me as I get the blog up and running.

See you soon! <3
Sara Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment